Now here’s a giveaway that shows what Christmas is all about!!! Click on the button on the top of my sidebar and check out the awesome gifts!
Here are the answers to my questions:
- At what age did you recognize you were in need of a Savior?
That’s a loooong question to answer but the short answer is I found the true Christ at age 32.
- Who shared the Gospel with you (you don’t have to share names unless you just want to)?
My great friends and co-workers at the time: David, Rhonda and Lori
- What was your first reaction when you heard the Gospel for the first time?
Again a loooong answer but the short answer is I was amazed how deceived and brainwashed I was and was happy to finally be seeing and knowing the truth.
- How long did it take you to understand Jesus is the only Savior, repent and trust Him with your life?
Not long, I’ve always known that, I just had to get out of a cult religion.
- How often do you share the Gospel with others?
As often as I can. I’m not ashamed of the Gospel and am very open about my beliefs with everyone.
- What plans do you have to become more committed to sharing salvation in Christ with others?
Continue living my life for Christ and letting His light shine through me.
- What scares you the most about sharing the Gospel and what Scriptures have helped you overcome those fears?
I just get sad when others don’t understand how or why I love God the way I do. If they would only allow Christ in their lives, then they too would understand. But, so many are closed off and simply won’t allow their creator in their lives.