26 years ago today I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl, Trisha Marie. I wish my scanner worked so I could scan in some of her baby pictures, but it does not (Boohoo). However, here are some of my favorite memories and fun facts about Trisha.
- She was 2 days late and has been late for everything ever since. Yes, it is one of the things I love about her…we can count on her being late.
- She came out screaming and her voice has been heard ever since. She is strong and doesn’t take any bull from anyone.
- She began walking at 10 months old.
- One of her favorite foods is peanut butter, though I got sick on it when I was pregnant with her. Peanut butter pie is still her favorite dessert today.
- She learned to ski at like 3 or 4 years old.
- Trisha got glasses in 3rd grade.
- She broke her arm playing softball. I don’t remember what grade she was in but I think it was 4th.
- We used to fight a lot when she was growing up. She was is very strong willed, but now we get along very, very well.
- Trisha “went out” with Ben in the 8th grade. When they broke up she called me sobbing (I was at the hospital with my best friend who was having her first baby). I felt so bad for her, but I always knew she and Ben would get married.
- Trisha has always been great with kids. When she was in school, she was a TA, and the kids just loved her.
- She had a few nanny jobs in high school too.
- October 22, 2005, Trisha married Ben.
- September 3o, 2006 Ethan was born.
- September 11, 2008 Dylan was born.
- Trisha is an awesome mom, wife and child of God.
I love you Trisha, my firstborn! Happy Birthday!
Here are some photos I have on my computer. I really need to digitize my old ones.